Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sonia Sui Scandal

Sonia Sui: Although Sonia Sui and Yao Yuan-Hao have been on and off for 8 years, they reportedly got back together again in the latter half of last year, but Cyndi is suspected of being the third person. 


Recently, Cyndi Wang and Yao Yuan-Hao’s rumored relationship has been making news headlines in the entertainment section. Cyndi was spotted visiting Yao Yuan-Hao’s home several times, driving a white Mercedes-Benz of the model E250. 
They were seen intimately holding hands and hugging in the underground parking of Yao Yuan-Hao’s home late last year. Cyndi’s manager quickly refuted the claims saying that she drives a black Mercedes-Benz and not a white one. However, Appledaily visited Cyndi’s place two days ago and found the white Mercedes-Benz parked in her parking spot with the same license plate as the one seen at Yao Yuan-Hao’s garage.

"I am not the third party! I have never come between them," said Taiwan singer-actress Cyndi Wang tearfully, during a press conference in Taiwan on Monday.

Wang went on to refute rumours that she had caused Taiwan model-actress Sonia Sui and her boyfriend Taiwan actor Yao Yuan Hao to break up, reported Taiwan media.

Sui, who had been dating Yao on and off for the past eight years, had earlier told the media that she hoped "someone else can take better care of him" when she recently confirmed that she had broken up with Yao in February, sparking rumours that Yao was seeing another woman.
Tags: sonia sui,sonia sui boyfriend, cindy wang, yao yuan hao, 姚元浩,  sonia sui plastic surgery, sonia sui tang blog, sonia sui scandal, sonia sui wardrobe malfunction, sonia sui dramawiki, james wen, blue lan

Share this article

3 comments:

  1. Having read this I believed it was very enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this content together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!
    oline games

    Click Now


    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post! It is the little changes that will make the biggest changes. Many thanks for sharing!sbobet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! I could have sworn I’ve visited this web site before but after looking at many of the posts I realized it’s new to me. Regardless, I’m certainly delighted I discovered it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!Sbobet

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2014 News Update • All Rights Reserved.
back to top