Monday, December 26, 2011

of this guy is very lucky!! my dream come true

This guy is very lucky!! my dream: GUYS! what do you like in a girl? “Through my entire career I was getting ready for yesterday. My career a lot of people dream to have. I’m really a lucky guy to have a career like this.”

Most of us thought it was sad that it was already over. That’s how Rockets owner Leslie Alexander described it, even though he had advised Yao to cherish his family and the career that he had.

My dream man turned into a reality!! I was never really very lucky in love. I had quite a few ... wow I'm happy for you and I can relate it- MY DREAM MAN TURNED INTO REALITY! =).
Tags: this guy is very lucky!! my dream, I'm living my American dream,my dream girl and the guy is very lucky, I'm really a lucky guy
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 News Update • All Rights Reserved.
back to top