Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton’s Dream Man: Paris Hilton Reveals What kind of Man She’d love: Paris Hilton’s dream man is who could make her smile almost all the time.Paris revealed this when she was asked, what she looks in man. She said, “A guy who is very special and has a great personality can only impress me. Who ever can make me smile can also impress me. Anyway, he should also have a good heart.”

International celebrity, singer, writer and business women Paris Hilton was asked, which status she loves most? She said, I enjoy being called as business women, because I have to travel a lot due to business and I get a chance to meet my fans.Paris is in India these days to launch her new handbags and accessories. After coming to India Paris is very excited.
Tags: joo ji hoon, jung chang geol, kang byung gyu, lee kyung young, lee sung jin, Paris Hilton
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 News Update • All Rights Reserved.
back to top