Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jon Gosselin

Jon Gosselin on Kate Plus 8 Cancellation: Jon Gosselin is not exactly sad that TLC canceled Kate Plus 8.

On the contrary, he is "very relieved" that his kids will be finally away from cameras, he tells Radar Online. "I hope they can have more private family moments.

"I hope that this will bring more privacy to my children."

Jon says he's long advocated for its cancellation and the kids getting "attention they need for any personal issues they might have in the future."

"I have no clue what her next move is," Jon said of Kate. "I hope she dedicates more time to the kids. I wish her the best as she goes forward."

"Contracts have to end at some point," he said of TLC's decision. "I think everything ran its course and it was time to come to an end anyways."
Tags: jon gosselin,kate gosselin, kate plus 8
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 News Update • All Rights Reserved.
back to top