Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Rapper 50 Cent Tweeted I'm not gonna live much longer

50 Cent Tweeted I'm not gonna live much longer: Twitter, Rapper 50 Cent is not feeling optimistic. "I don't think I'm gonna live much longer," he wrote during a series of tweets that began on Monday. Earlier Tuesday, he clarified the remark: "To be conscious that life is short is not suicidal," he wrote. "I'm good if I die tonight."

The rapper also claimed that he has "lost all the faith in the team I'm on. I have nothing left to say. I will not be promoting my music." The comment comes after months of discord between the artist and Interscope Records, who are expecting the delivery of his next album. Last month, 50 Cent released the self-produced mixtape "The Big 10," marking the 10-year anniversary of "50 Cent Is the Future."

If he's disillusioned with the music industry, he has plenty to keep himself busy. Most recently, 50 has been concentrating on promoting Street King, his new energy drink, proceeds of which are earmarked to fight world hunger. At an event last month for the launch of his new line of headphones, 50 Cent talked to Rolling Stone about signing "Jersey Shore's" Pauly D to G-Note Records.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 News Update • All Rights Reserved.
back to top