Monday, December 26, 2011

This Guy is Very Lucky!! My Dream

This Guy is Very Lucky!! My Dream: There is a huge number of single ladies in Novgorod and each of them dreams of a perfect man. So, these are their stories:

Alisa Marushchak, 20. ‘There are almost no men here. In the class where I studied, there were 25 girls and just 5 boys. Then I entered the university where I met a guy from Zimbabwe. We were going to get married. I even got a ticket to Zimbabwe but a war started there so I didn’t go.’

Alisa’s ideal man. Age 27-33. It should be a man of character. A perfect scenario would be if we took a Russian man and added some character traits of an American. She thinks that Russian men are spoiled and do not appreciate the beauty of Russian girls. Besides, they demand too much. A wife should look good, take care of children, go to work and do housekeeping. What do women get in return? Nothing.
Tags: my dream, this guy is very lucky, this guy is very lucky!! my dream, donoloyo, my dreams, my dream, wooooowwwww!!, This Guy Is Very Lucky
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 News Update • All Rights Reserved.
back to top