Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Was In Love With Heath Ledger

Lindsay Lohan Was In Love With Heath Ledger: The latest involves a taped phone conversation between Michael and Dina, and entries from Lindsay’s diary, all from the days immediately after Heath Ledger’s death by overdose in New York.

In the taped phone conversation from 2008, Dina tells Michael that Lindsay was dating Heath Ledger when he died. Michael actually leaked this conversation a couple years ago for Ed Hardy t-shirt money, and it was met with a collective eyeroll, but! Now! More exclusives!  The newly-obtained “diary” entries reveal that yes, they were involved and that Lindsay thought she was in love with him.
    “Today Heath died,” Lindsay wrote with a pink pen on January 22, 2008. “I’m in love with him…. He was the love of my life. He taught me so much, and he was everything I’ve ever wanted and more.”

    “I want to hear him laugh and hold me. I crave his touch and care.”

    “When a person dies the world stops. I’m numb,” she wrote.
Star Magazine “reveals” that Lindsay was planning a trip to New York to visit Heath a few days after his death. By Radar Online
Tags: Heath Ledger, Lindsay Lohan, Lindsay Lohan in love,

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 News Update • All Rights Reserved.
back to top