Monday, December 5, 2011

Comfort Taxi Fare

Comfort Taxi Fare: taxi operators are looking at combating illegal transport providers through some innovative measures, including replacing existing vehicles with seven-seater vans.
Comfort Taxi
1913 Barrett Ave
Richmond, CA 94801
(510) 375-2277

Launching the Comfort/City Cab app on my iPhone enables me to send my location immediately to taxis in the area who then confirm receipt by sending their licence plate number and estimated time of arrival (maximum nine minutes) to me via SMS. An added benefit is that I can then track exactly where the cab is on my Google map app and, on occasion, have used this to call the taxi driver when I can see they have made a wrong turn.
Tags: comfort taxi, marathon singapore, comfortdelgro, comfort delgro, Comfort and CityCab, Comfort Taxi | ComfortDelgro Taxi Cab | Comfort and CityCab, Driving with Comfort Taxi & CityCab in Singapore
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 News Update • All Rights Reserved.
back to top