Sunday, September 18, 2011

Yang Fan

Yang Fan: Yang Fan, upload a microblogging shots, that she issued a second micro-blog, and found someone had microblogging De-certification, recent posts also be deleted. Sep 9 13, re-made micro-Bo Yang Fan is not to prove his speculation: “Sina staff just called me, which means to put pressure made called Dragon TV Sina delete my meager everyone’s eyes are sharp ! so many pairs of eyes looking at it!.

Dragon TV that my meager impact on their image, and began to put pressure on it? their employees that they had an idea, if this matter is false, they can not fear, I reported directly to chant. is because they know that can not cover up the fact that only eager to delete my microblogging. ”
Tags: yang fan, model, yang fan, sexy model, scandal yang fan hot actress, yang fan wiki, yang fan blog
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 News Update • All Rights Reserved.
back to top