Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pitbull Rain Over Me Ft. Marc Anthony Mediafire

Pitbull Rain Over Me Ft. Marc Anthony Mediafire: Newly-single superstar The American Idol judge, 41, may have been cheating on Anthony with ‘Brad Pitt of Cuba’ William Levy. 30-years old William Levy made a shirtless appearance in the pop star’s new video I’m Into You, which was filmed in Mexico in April.

William Levy has denied having an affair with Jennifer Lopez. “This was a very difficult decision,” American Idol judge J Lo and crooner husband Marc Anthony said in a joint statement. “It is a painful time for all involved, and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time.” It was a surprising split for one of Hollywood’s most high-profile couples.
Tags: pitbull rain over me ft. marc anthony mediafire, pitbull rain over me ft. marc anthony, david guetta little bad girl ft. taio cruz ludacris mediafire, rain over me mediafire, pitbull rain over me ft. marc anthony mp3 download, download pitbull rain over me ft. marc anthony,pitbull downfall over me adjudicator recording, fall over me officialdom video, pitbull ft marc antonius, pitbull precipitation over me ft marc anthony mediafire, precipitation over me mediafire, pitbull effort marc suffragist downfall over me functionary video, Pitbull ft Marc Suffragist Successiveness Over Me Down
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 News Update • All Rights Reserved.
back to top