Thursday, July 28, 2011

Miami Dolphins

Miami Dolphins: The Miami Dolphins are a professional American football team based in the Miami metropolitan area in Florida. The Miami Dolphins have been in the news since the start of the 2011 season.

With the news that running back Reggie Bush has signed a two-year contract and will shortly join the Miami Dolphins, fans on Twitter are already joking about Bush and his new lifestyle on South Beach.
Bush, 26, grew up in Southern California and has played four years in New Orleans, so he's accustomed to 24/7 nightlife. But South Beach is a different world, a playground for the likes of LeBron James, Chad Ochocinco and Alex Rodriguez.

"Some people can deal with that, but not me," Bush said. "I'm a football player. That's what I do."That Hollywood world is so foreign to me," Bush said. "Football is my sanctuary. I'm trying to live the dream that I had when I was a little kid."
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 News Update • All Rights Reserved.
back to top