Thursday, June 7, 2012

Alex Ong Pushed Old Lady off SMRT Bus Shocking Video

Alex Ong Pushed Old Lady off SMRT Bus Shocking Video: Alex Ong, the young punk who sparked a massive outcry by pushing an elderly woman off a SMRT bus has defended his actions on his Facebook. 25 year old Alex Ong pushes an old woman out of the bus after she pisses him off by pressing the bell late.

Police have classified the case of a man caught on camera, shoving an elderly woman off a bus, as "voluntarily causing hurt".

In a Facebook note posted two hours ago, Alex explained that he was ‘provoked’ by the elderly woman into doing so after he tried to advise her against hitting the bell at the last minute:

“I was quite agitated when she just shouted back at me like this. We got into an argument, and I told her to “get off this bus”. She simply shot back, “no, I won’t.”With emotions running high, I let loose a “I will slap you!” to her, to which she said “come!”. I reached breaking point and gave her a light push, which resulted in her falling off the steps.”

He added that anybody else in his shoes would have exploded as well:

“Now, I know I should never have done this, but if you were in my shoes, you of course could have exploded as well.”

The bus driver subsequently called for the police and ambulance who arrived and took statements from both parties.

Alex claimed he suffered from clinical depression and obsessive compulsive disorder which explained the ‘rage’ he felt.

“I do not represent a society of decaying morals. I’m a product of a society that has abused me, neglected me, and ultimately, misunderstood me. I do not represent the decay of morals, I am the product of the decay of morals society has on individuals like myself.”

Watch the Alex Ong Pushed Old Lady off SMRT Bus Shocking Video below:



Tags: alex ong,alex ong bus, carte blanche, mary elizabeth winstead, roland gaross, sloth ,Singapore's Alex Ong,Man filmed shoving elderly woman off public bus
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 News Update • All Rights Reserved.
back to top