Thursday, December 22, 2011

Most Funny Famous Fuck Quotes by Famous People

Most Funny Famous Fuck Quotes by Famous People: Never forget the words of these famous people.

General Custer - Where did all them f*cking Indians come from?

Mayor of Hiroshima - “What the f*ck was that?”

Captain of the Titanic - Where’s all the f*cking water coming from?”

Michelangelo - “You want me to paint what on the f*cking ceiling?”

Einstein - “Any f*cker could understand that.”

Sean Penn - “f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck”

John Lennon - “Is that a real f*cking gun?”

Richard Nixon - “Who’s going to f*cking know?”

Picasso - “It does f*cking look like her.”

Christopher Columbus - “Where the f*ck are we?”

Michael Jackson - “I told you I didn’t f*cking f*ck him!”

Walt Disney - “f*ck a duck.”

George Bush - “Fcuk! I can’t spell.”

Noah - “Scattered showers, my f*cking arse.”

Paris Hilton - “f*ck me.”

Bill Clinton - “I should have f*cked her.”

Leonardo da Vinci - “Call that a f*cking smile?”

Hurricane Katrina - “Mardi f*ckin Gras this motherf*ckers !!!”
Tags: famous fuck quotes
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 News Update • All Rights Reserved.
back to top