Sunday, November 13, 2011

You Are the Apple of My Eye (那些年 我們一起追的女孩) Movie

You Are the Apple of My Eye: Talking about first love and those sweet moments… Do you still remember when is your first love happening back during school days? Have you ever give up on a girl which you really in love a lot? School life might be containing with lots of simple and childish memories but yet it gives the most happening memories in life.
The romance story, director’s Giddens Ko (九把刀) and his crew as well as the lead actor Ke Zhendong (柯震東) and lead actress Michelle Chen (陈妍希) has filmed a great movie of “You Are the Apple of My Eye” (那些年, 我們一起追的女孩) feature debut about his adolescent years.
You Are the Apple of My Eye Movie is about an existing true love which ended not to be together. It’s a very common relationship happen in life and all we need to do is to bless and wish your opponent happy and blissful. Thus, you can't always wait for the perfect time. Sometimes, you have dare to do it because life's too short to wonder what could have been.

You Are the Apple of My Eye Movie teaches us not to miss out the chances beside us. “He or She didn’t give up on you, is you give up on yourself”, if you always keep in heart, one day you might be losing it. True love can feel from heart without any action to it.

You Are the Apple of My Eye Movie Synopsis: Adolescence is like a heavy rain. Even though you catch a cold from it, you still look forward to experiencing it once again. Ko-Teng has several close friends who had a crush on Shen Chia-Yi. Those friends of Ko's thus moved in unison from Ching Chengs junior high school straight into the senior high school division in pursuit of her.
Tags: you are the apple of my eye, watch you are the apple of my eye online, download you are the apple of my eye mediafire, where i can watch you are the apple of my eye movie 2011
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 News Update • All Rights Reserved.
back to top