Saturday, August 13, 2011

Amber Heard

Amber Heard: Amber Heard talks "Playboy Club," Acting Playboy 20Q Interview: Amber Heard, one of the stars of the upcoming series "The Playboy Club" (you may recognize her also from "Zombieland" and "Drive Angry"), talked with Playboy magazine for its 20Q section.

Among those revelations:
    "Hollywood actresses age in dog years. I'm 25 to the rest of the world, but I'm about 48 in actress years. I'm just around the corner from my midlife crisis. I don't know if you've heard, but Hollywood can be a draining industry."

Heard co-stars with Johnny Depp in the upcoming film version of Hunter S. Thompson's "The Rum Diary." Of that film - and whether she used drugs during its filming - she says:

    "Not at all. Trying to film a movie on a diet is hard enough; I can't image how it would be on drugs. I stayed true to [Hunter S. Thompson's] spirit in other ways. I kept his book in the pocket of my cast chair the entire time we were filming. That made me feel connected to the bigger picture, of our goal to do justice to a wonderful piece of literature and a legend."

The actress also fills in readers on her nude scenes in movies and her opinion on "Gloria Steinem's perspective" of feminism. Read the Full 20Q at Playboy.com/Heard
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 News Update • All Rights Reserved.
back to top