Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Khloe Kardashian

Kourtney & Khloe Kardashian Tweet Congratulations: Kim Kardashian's sisters are as excited as she is about her engagement and Khloe and Kourtney have been sharing their joy on Twitter!

The Kardashian siblings have been tweeting like crazy since the big news was announced on Wednesday morning.
Kourtney tweeted: "My sister is engaged!!! I'm squealing with excitement! The princess has found her prince. I am so happy because @KimKardashian is happy!" and followed it up with: "YES everyone! It is true! @KimKardashian is engaged! CELEBRATE!"

Khloe was equally happy, and revealed how hard it was to keep the big news quiet.  "I can't believe I was able to keep this a secret but now I can scream all I want about it! Kim is engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!," she tweeted.

"Kimmie I love you so much!!!! I would do anything in the world for you!!! Seeing you this happy in your life makes me smile daily!"
Tags: kourtney kardashian, kardashian, kardashians, kim kardashian, kim kardashian twitter
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 News Update • All Rights Reserved.
back to top