Sunday, July 3, 2011

Kikwang Smoking

Kikwang Smoking: Was Kikwang Smoking? Kikwang Smoking do you know! B2ST’s Kikwang was smoking Tweeted.

Too much smoked.. for new choreography.. I’m feeling a little nauseous.. When will I be able to quit the habit of smoking while choreographing

B2stGK: @Prepix: Hyung hehe Is it our choreography by any chance^^?~ hehe!!!
B2stGK: @prepixwassup: keke oh yeah keke I really should buy him some keke not cigarettes though keke I’m only going to buy him things that are good for his body keke I’ll visit you guys at the studio tomorrow and cheer you on Hyung^^!~ keke

B2ST’s Kikwang recently shared his thoughts on the individual activities of members and the popularity differences within the group!


Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 News Update • All Rights Reserved.
back to top