Monday, July 4, 2011

Cheng Jia Yao

Cheng Jia Yao: Jia Yao is on Facebook: Girlfriend Ariel, Yao Cheng Jia, has been visiting him regularly on the set.

Ariel’s boyfriend Cheng Jia Yao had been visiting her on the set constantly. When asked if she was departing showbiz because of love. When asked if he left the entertainment world for love, Ariel laughs, "I just wanted her to understand my work. After all, he might become a member of my family in the future. "

However, the actress wants privacy when it comes marriage later. "Until now, I've always lived with the hope of all people throughout the year. But when the day for it [marriage] has come, I want to be a little selfish. "Ariel said, showed that he will not have a fancy wedding.
Tags: Cheng Jia Yao,ariel lin, 林依晨, 郑家尧, 鄭家堯, 鄭家堯 林依晨 
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 News Update • All Rights Reserved.
back to top